I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Congratulations My Girl :)

30.12.2011
This is the most special day for my bestie, Mrs Annabel Lee@Ang
She finally has gave birth!! Very cute baby boy!!
I still don't know his name yet cause they haven give him a name
so I can't mention too much about baby 
Just want to say I'm so proud of my girl
She's a brave young lady, an amazing mother
So glad that she remember to show me her little baby
Almost drop my tears, can't believe she's a mom now!
So jealous but really really happy for her!!

Tian, 
You're big girl now.. ehhh not girl anymore
you're a beautiful and brave mother
so proud of you, you made it finally!
take good care of urself. Must follow all those pantang!!
You know what made me so happy?
Next year chinese new year don't forget give me angpao ah!! Haha
Just joke la, but if you want to give please make sure its in large amount.. Kuang3
most important is ur health, and baby also.
I dont know what to say already ><
gonna visit you soon, hopefully can see you asap
ohya and pls pls pls always tell baby I'm liangmoi K-ma!! Haha
can call me aunty but add LIANGMOI at the front ah! 
Oh gosh, here I come again. 

Hopefully you will live happily ever after with ur own family
May god bless you and your family always
Be strong for everything, Be a good mother and wife
Again, I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment