I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another day just past..

 給我一個理由忘記

(Give me a reason to forget)
I'm kinda in love with this song, firstly it is related to the lyrics.
I always tell myself I need a good reason to forget everything
I keep tell myself to not give up easily ><
but after all, I begin to feel tired.. 
Many people encourage me, help me!!
Watching me and always got my back when I'm sad.
They cheers me everyday, brought many funny and happy moment for me!
Day by day, I recover slowly until my birthday!
I tell myself it is the last chance, I'll wait until that day..
and finally I got the answer which I decided to put a FULL STOP!
End of Everything!! 

Maybe for some people, this look easy and nothing special
but for me, it did make me realized many things
I'm stronger and I found myself and feel free to be wild, to try something new
There's also few guys coming into my new life.
Seriously single life is much more interesting compare to in a relationship
But as a girl, I still need someone to protect me and love me, care about me
I found few people that can give me that kind of feel
They are really nice to me, until I get confused who is the one that I really want to be with.
I wish I can find it out soon!!
And to someone, I really worry about him.
He called me just now and told me many things.
Felt really sorry and pity for him, but I couldn't help!
Just accompany him talk through the phone and keep support him
I hope I did make him feel better!
Hopefully he can sleep well tonight and don't blame himself anymore.
So many things happened recently, most of it is about disease.
Same thing goes to my dad, but dad is lucky enough cause he don't have to do the surgery anymore.
To him, be strong and pray alot! I know ur bro will recover soon.
Just think in positive way and be confident! 

and to someone far away from Sabah now
I did miss you, thanks for still remember to whatsapp me and call me :)
Have fun and enjoy ur holiday at there^^ Take care!

I guess I'll stop here, felt tired and need to sleep earlier.
Going to friend's house tomorrow, we'll bake a chocolate cake!
Can't wait for it! and enjoyed my dinner tonight with friends!
Good Night.. Xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment