I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blogging..

It's 5:39a.m, just finished design my blog.
This time I make it simple, just dark background.
Seriously I started to miss here, a place where I used to write all about my feels.
I leave here quite for a long time! Many things happened.
Which make me speechless and lost, couldn't share anythings.
Everything just disappear and gone one by one.
I read my old post, felt really touched, funny, angry.. but I enjoyed!
I make many things which some of it I can't even remember.
Created this page on 2009 and now almost the end of 2011
Just realized 365days actually past very fast. 
I saved many sweet and memorable memories up here.
There are alot lesson I found in each post I've posted, remind me alot of my mistakes.
Watching how childish I am, and complaining everyday!! like seriously! almost every hours ==

Thanks to all of the person that accompany me in this 2years :)
I don't know how to show how grateful I am to each one of you.
But I really want to give all of you a BIG THANKS!
LOVES COME AND GO..
FRIENDS COME AND GO..
but memories will always remain in my mind
to the special one, u show me many things, taught me many things
for all the things that happened, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING
Although it hurts me but thanks for making me stronger :)
Hopefully, someday when we have the chance to meet each other in future
SMILE TO ME! That is the only thing I want from you.
If you have chance to read this, I hope you understand.

Again, welcome backkk Aily^^




No comments:

Post a Comment