I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy 20th Birthday My Special One!

Heyyyyy I came back!!!
9months without blogs...
But today I'm gonna write everythings...
I have alot things to write at here
Finally it's ur 20th Birthday!!!!
I just want to wish you
Have a super healthy life, success in ur carrier
handsome day by day, always keep ur sweet smile
hopefully ur wallet TEBAL day by day so u no need to coplain about ur $$!!


My 20 wishes for u as u're entering it half hours ago =)

1. I hope u have a super healthy life ( I mean in physical and mental, keep that 6packs pls )
2. happier day by day ( I know it's easier without me )
3. Full of cash in ur bank ( I mean all of ur bank, u told me before )
4. HANDSOME THAN BEFORE ( U're always do, I meant it )
5. keep ur sweet smile! ( That's ur best gift ever )
6. pls stop snoring!! ( Seriously U did it most of the time )
7. Learn to eat some vegetables baby ( It's good for ur health )
8. Don't smoke too much ( It's hard to stop but control k )
9. Don't fly like a G6 too much ( U can live out of the fantasy, try to get a real one )
10. Be cool but not fierce ( Sometimes u're too fierce whih can make ppl scare to u )
11. Mature than ur past ( Think properly for everything before u decide to do it )
12. Always listen to ur parents ( They love u alot! )
13. Don't drive too fast, safety first ( I know u're sleepy but u only have 1life )
14. Drink more water ( I know u will but just as a reminder )
15. Sleep earlier ( coz sometimes u're insomnia )
16. Hug ur smelly pillow always ( I miss that pillow )
17. Pls keep ur bed clean after u awake ( Don't always wait for ur mom to do it )
18. Improve ur cooking skills ( U're talented, love the dish u've prepared for me before )
19. Dont always look down on urself ( U're less educated but U know u better than anyone else )
20. Brighter future! ( I know u're always smarter than me! )

Maybe I'm too far to say that I understand you, I know I'm not but atleast I remember the real you when u're with me! Just a simple birthday wish for you! I hope u're gonna accept this AS A FRIEND! Thank so much for the last 4years! I love you so much! no matter what we called our relation now but u're always special for me! AGAIN, I WISH YOU HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY! HAVE A VERY BLAST BIRTHDAY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment