I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I sincerely bless both of you..

10months had just past..
we're totally a stranger now
start from the day we broke up
we didn't meet, see each other anymore 
U blocked me from facebook which I can't get to see ur latest news
U totally removed me from ur life
I'm really sad and hurt that u could do like that
but now seriously u're only just a friend to me..
Maybe at our past we have so much bad memories
but that doesn't mean we can't even be a normal friend 
I respect all ur decision, I stop finding u..
Recently..
I saw ur new girlfriend :)
Seriously I can't stop myself from crying after I saw everything
but I'm strong now, those small matter can't let me down
I guess she's the most perfect person for u
So happy that u finally found ur special one and right person to u :)
I know she'll take a very good care of u
I should stop worrying u from now!!
Hopefully u guys will live happily ever after and be a nice couple
I sure u will..

I sincerely wish this to both of u
Don't let her down, don't hurt her
Love her with all of ur heart.. I know u do
No offense, just a simple wishes. Peace no war..

No comments:

Post a Comment